Working at IntegratedSend Resume
We believe that developing a culture of respect and support that provides opportunities for fulfilling work enables us to recruit and build rewarding careers for the best talent.
If you join us, you will be based in one of our five regional offices – depending on your area of expertise and preference. Given the nature of our client base and the scale of projects we handle, you will often work alongside colleagues from other regional offices as part of a larger cross-border team. Our team members are encouraged to build relationships across our regional network.
We are committed to creating the best solution for our clients and the emphasis is on working together as a team to achieve this. As a result, our culture is to support each other. We believe in sharing knowledge and experience. It is a more effective and enjoyable way to “get the job done”.
Our Digital Solutions Consultant plays a crucial role as the first point of contact for both new and existing clients. We’re seeking an energetic, motivated, and results-driven individual who is ready to embark on an exciting journey in the world of digital transformation and system-integrated services. At Integrated, we heavily invest in our training program to ensure we assemble the best team for our clients. Regular product technical training sessions are available to keep our team of consultants up-to-date with the latest technologies.
- Working closely with high-profile clients to ensure their unique requirements are met.
- Spearheading new business development initiatives while nurturing close relationships with our existing clients.
- Collaborating with the Sales Manager to strategize and execute business development plans for Hong Kong and Macau markets.
- Crafting and presenting solution proposals.
- Providing comprehensive pre- and after-sales consultation services.
- Occasional international business travel may be required.
- Participating in various marketing and sales-related activities.
- Diploma holders and/or candidates with considerable relevant sales/marketing experience.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of work experience in the IT or digital consulting industry or a related field.
- Strong communication skills in both Cantonese and English.
- Confidence, self-motivation, determination, and a results-driven mindset.
- A passion for building a professional career in the fields of digital transformation, data integration, and system-integrated solutions.
- A 5-day work week and work-life balance
- Competitive commission & bonus structure to reward your success
- Education allowance to support your continuous learning and development
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage
- Transportation allowance
How to Apply:
If you are enthusiastic and fit the criteria for this exciting role, please reply with your CV, stating your expected salary, and your date of availability. Rest assured, all data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
We are opening an exciting new position for an A.I. Engineer who specializes in Machine Learning. We have a growing R&D team with software engineers developing new and cutting-edge technologies. Therefore the successful applicant will be a professional, motivated and innovative individual.
- Developing high-performance image and video analysis solutions with machine learning
- Code implementation, debugging and optimization for CCTV security systems
- Keeping up-to-date on related technologies and knowhow
- University bachelor degree or master degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or a related discipline
- 2 years’ experience in image processing, computer vision and artificial intelligence
- 2+ years’ hands on experience in C/C++/C#
- Solid experience in image processing toolboxes such as Python/openCV/MATLAB
Interested parties please reply with CV stating expected salary and date of availability.